Wednesday, December 15, 2004

caRie is feeling BORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all work and no blog makes caRie a dull gal.
caRie doesn't want to be a dull gal.
Thus caRie is blogging!

I haven't really spent my time online for the past dayssssssssssss. I felt very sorry for myself. Everyday having the same routine really kills me. Wakes up - eat - work - eat - work - home - eat - waste time - sleep. Will I be doing this til the day I die? Hmm, now this is something for me to think about.

But as for our fren DKBU, he's busy watching pirated movies and also spamming my email! ;P Movie reviews' nice! i love watching movies!!!! I think I spent all my money on DVDS, that's why caRie is broke now! :( Would anyone donate me a penny? ;P

Current mission : To collect as many forwarded mail as possible just to bomb someone's account. So whoever who has nice mails do forward to me at carienna_c@yahoo.com.sg Thanks. Don't ask what the fuck is the *.sg al about. I am not a fucking kiasu fella, it is just that I dunno how the fuck on earth it got there sticking to my *.com

Anyway, 'nuff said. Tata!

No comments: