Sunday, May 29, 2005

It's been a while

Nothing will ever be the same again.

Since there has been tremendous changes in my life lately, I have decided to put down all my blogs for the time being, as I think I have got enough troubles in life and I do not have enough time to actually put on any post in my blog anymore at the moment.

For those who had been hoping that I put down my blog, I hope they'll feel better that way, and for those who goes to my blog once in a while, I am sorry but I just have to do this. I might be coming back, or I might not.. I do not know..

Having my cousin walked away just like that is something I had never expected. Who would have thought someone would leave at such an early age? He's only 25, which is like only 2 years elder than me and now he's totally gone for eternity. Life is just too short.. sigh.

Everything seems to turn from bad to worse. I do not know what else I can do.. could anyone please help?

Why is he so insecure, when I have passion and love him? He forgotten that I love him? He must have caught amnesia...

I am tired of explaining anything else to anyone anymore. Since no one believes whatever heck that I said, so why bother to explain?

Dear God, please show me what I should do? Please give me guidance and forgive me for all the sins I have done.

No comments: