Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Baton Game!

run run run run run.... getting near to dkbu.. keep running! run run!! run as fast as you can baby... run!! Well, I should just accept this baton right now, right here.. and I shall post it again here! hee hee!!

Total volume of music files on my computer:
about 47GB .. erm.. DKBU.. beat this pls.. haa haa! :P

The last CD I bought:
It has been a long long time since I bought a CD, unless a black CDR is counted...

Songs playing right now:
Simple Plan - Untitled

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
1. Simple Plan - Untitled ~~and I can't stand the pain, and I can't make it go away... How could this happening to me, I've made my mistakes, Got no where to run......................... :'(

2. Rob Thomas - Lonely No More ~ I don't want to know the lover at my door, is just another heartache on my list....

3. Akon - Lonely ~~

4. Frankie J - How Do I Deal ~~ But nobody said that it would hurt so bad, So how do I live...how do I deal without you

5. Avril Lavigne - My Happy Ending ~~ You were everything everything that I wanted, we were meant to be supposed to be but we lost it, And all of the memories, so close to me, just fade awayAll this time you were pretendingSo much for my happy ending ..............................................................

This baton ain't that fun to play with anyway! :(

Dig a hole and burried the baton .. :P

No comments: