Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Passing on the baton...

Since Mindy passed me the baton, I must do the honor to complete the following questions.

Total volume of music files on my computer:
4.1GB songs on my computer.

The last CD I bought:
Haven't bought a music CD for a while. Bought some motivational CDs from NAC 2005 last month.

Songs playing right now:
None at the moment.

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:

1. Frankie Valli - Can't Take My Eyes Off You aka 'Carlsberg Song'
2. Christina Aguilera aka Christina 'Akurela' - Beautiful
3. Dario G - Sunchyme
4. Black Eye Peas - Where Is The Love?
5. Japanese songs - Songs by Dream, Speed, Do As Infinity, Move, Mika Nakashima, Ayumi Hamasaki, Utada Hikaru, Amuro Namie, Kiroro, Puffy, Hana Hana, Takako Matsu, etc.


And I'm passing on the baton to:

1. limevan
2. ivanchoe
3. tingkeling
4. cyber-red
5. pillowmui

And also not forgetting caRie =)

==============================================================

Happy Birthday Donna Wong! Wishing you all the best and may all your wishes and dreams come true! Smile always and get happy! Have lotsa fun and enjoy!

No comments: