Sunday, June 05, 2005

Violence and Vulgarity...

Violence

Since a child, I've never liked watching action pack movies, violence, war.. oh whatever.. it is just not my kind of movie...

Being beat up is not fun, and neither beating up someone is fun. Fight will bring nothing else but hurt.

Since I get to know him, and the kind of person he's mixing with, I constantly remind him not to get involved in any fight. I believe there'll always be solution for anything, there's no need to engaged in a fight.

Why must he reacted that way? Must you hit up someone else just to prove your love and care for your lover? Does this means I have to hit up all the girls in this whole wide world because I love you with all my heart?

Violence puts everything to an end. Sorry but I just can't forget what I see...

Vulgarity

Words can heal, and words can bring harm too. It is important for you to control the words no matter how angry you are. Couple of years ago, I used to be someone who is VERY bad tempered, and even when chatting online, I get furious and started scolding people, like as if I care about how they felt. Later after that, I tell myself, being vulgar is not everything and I really have to change.

If I can change, why can't he change?

Getting scolded like a dog on the street with heavy traffic and a lot of people nearby there is not fun. I felt so ashamed, and what's more.. I did not do anything wrong. Where is your conscience? Can't you think rationally?

Everything I had about how nice a rainbow is went down into the drain and all my feelings shattered the moment you scolded me a bitch. If I am a bitch, what made you to fall in love with a bitch? There are loads more of the F words that you used on me, I am just truely disappointed, because I believe I was not born to be scolded that way...

Bitch? Well, for me.. a bitch is born as a bitch, live her life like a bitch and will die as a bitch eventually....

No comments: