Friday, November 26, 2004

boo!!!

It has been said that there will always be ups and downs in one's life. Fair enough, you get the good and bad ones and then you mixed them up, put them in a blender, let it blend and crush, and then you pour it out into 2 cups, having the same ingredients. Which would be like, fair enough.. right? Now.. what the heck am I trying to say?

It has been quite some time since I last posted an entry here, which was the time I managed to conquer this blog for like few days but now the bad guy is back. BOO! There was updates from his trip in Korea and more and more movie reviews from this critiques, but hey... what about your Korea mui? No update geh?

At times, I have the feeling of jealousy developed in me when I see people around me enjoying their life while my life is like full of shit. It mades me feel more like the logi najis I had few kilometers away from my house. Life is indeed a sad one uh? I need to live my life to the fullest before I leave this world. I do not want to have no sweet memories while I spend my time 6 feet underground! HELP!!! *sigh*

The are endless questions in my mind and I wonder if I can find a website that contains all the solutions to it. I do not want a life full of ambiguity. I need reassurance of everything. I felt like falling apart. I know there's no one to hold me back. I'm falling.......

Is life really that terrible after all? Or is it just the unsatisfaction that I had in me causing my life to turn upside down? I do not know anymore. I no longer recognise the girl I see in the mirror. Was she someone I once knew? She does not even appears to be familiar to me. Now can anyone tell me who caRie is?

No comments: